Pay & Shipping
1. We use Beijing Time as our working time system. The time you see on the orders or emails or anywhere of the website are all Beijing Time(UTC+8).
2. Our working time is : Monday to Saturday, 9:00AM - 6:00PM. Sundays and holidays excepted. You will get a response immediately if you contact with us by Livechat tool or email during the working time.
3. We now offer three shipping methods for your choice. All are door to door service.
Ps. Usually, the delivery time of China Post registered airmail is about 2-4 weeks. Since entering October,the speed and service of China Post became much slower and worse.Its website often can not work. or even works, we can not get any more information about the shipping. For some cases, the buyers have not received the orders more than two months. The unique advantage of China Post is cheap.So if you need the order urgently or you have a deadline to receive it, we recommend you choosing the other shipping methods.
4. Usually, we will arrange and ship your order in 24 hours during the working days. Things will be postponed due to the holiday.
5. If some products of your order are out of stock, we will contact you by email for replacing items or refunding the payment or cancelling the order. So you please must ensure the correctness of the email address to receive mails in time.
6. Your telephone number is important and conveient for delivery, so please leave the correct numbers.
7. We have set free shipping option for some special items. The China post registered airmail service is the default shipping way unless otherwise stated.
8. If you selected UPS or DHL as the shipping method for the order, but some products of the order are free shipping by China Post, then we will ship them separately via China Post service unless you pay for the price difference on the shipping.
9. The liquid(cube lube), batteries(for cubing timer) are prohibited to ship by air(UPS or DHL).
10. The payment methods we accept are -
For online payment, we now cooperate with the third-party credit card company. The company is the partner of Trustwave who is the leading provider of on-demand data security and payment card industry compliance management solutions to businesses and organizations throughout the world.
Visa,JCB,AmericanExpress are acceptable(Mastercard is unavailable now). When you confirmed and submitted an order on our website,you will be guided to the third-part webpage for payment. It's safe!
10.1 The same one card is limited to pay twice in 24hours.
10.2 The maximum amount for single payment is $1000usd.
10.3 You can pay in USD,Euro,GBP,CAD,AUD,JPY.
10.4 The payment will be declined due to:
10.4.1 Insufficient money on the card.
10.4.2 The shipping address is not same as the billing address.
10.4.3 Enter the wrong information.
10.4.4 The card is expired.
10.4.5 Any bad credit records.
10.4.6 Other possibilities.
10.5 Usually,it needs 24hours at most to verify the payment. We will arrange the order as soon as we confirmed the money.So pls be a little patient.
11. You also can do western union or moneygram or bank transfer for payment.
12. We dont accept paypal!
13. For international parcels, there are two kinds of weights. One is Actual Weight, the other one we called Volumetric Weight. The cost of a shipment can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight. This is the volumetric (or dimensional) weight.
*The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects the density of a package. A less dense item generally occupies more volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight. The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the shipment to ascertain which is greater; the higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
The formula below is for calculating the volumetric weight.
Volumetric Weight(Kg) = Length (CM)* Width(CM) * Height(CM) /5000
The actual weight of one parcel is 1.20Kg, the dimension of the package is 30cm,20cm and 15cm.
So the volumetric weight is 1.80Kg(30*20*15/5000). Thus 1.80Kg here will be used to calculate the shipping cost.